Sunday 2 January 2011

Happy New Year Everyone


I hope everyone had a peaceful, safe and warm holiday.

They say you should start the new year as you hope to fill it. In some ways I hope that isn't true as it was a very mixed bag for me.

You see, I started off the new year sitting in the vet emerg clinic with a sick kitty blowing snot bubbles and mouth breathing, (Boo!) but had a very happy afternoon when I agreed to the adoption of a Mom cat AND her two kittens to the same home. (Yay!)

Driving home from the clinic, my "engine light" came on and stayed on. Harrumpphh!

I talked about taking in a sad 12year old kitty whose owner collapsed and was on the floor for more than 48 hours before someone found her. And talked to someone nice about adopting one of our foster dogs. I talked to another nice family about adopting a bunny. Then had two calls looking to surrender animals to us.

So as you can see - pretty typical emotional roller coaster day in rescue land!

Here's wishing you and yours a wonderful new year full of positive things.
I hope 2011 is a great year all around! Cheers!
(((hugs)))
Shelly and crew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home