Saturday 18 August 2007

This crazy week and Bijoux's Story....


Phewww - So we here we are at Saturday again!


This week has been a wee bit hectic but no huge disasters (so far anyway!) :o)


One girl kitten and two boys got spayed/neutered, 3 dog spay/neuters, a new finch (Frosti) came to my house, and a new dog too. (Kaytee)

Does it sound like I mostly drove around this week? From vet to foster home, to vet to home, to vet to shelter to vet? Yup - pretty much!

Katherine and Morris (two of our STAR volunteers!) drove up to my place and picked up Tigger & Tiki. Katherine is going to foster them and I hope she has fun! These are two totally lovable big, buff tabby brothers who are really bonded to one another. You can see their charming faces above. Anyone looking for a sweet pair of tabby toddlers???


Anyway, the good news is that a few leads for cat/kitten adoptions came in this week - yipee! Now to just arrange for introductions and - hopefully - a few kitties will be going to new homes soon...


So this upcoming Tuesday, Bijoux will be having her surgery. Any vibes, good wishes or other happy thoughts that you can send our way will be MUCH appreciated! I have confidence in the vets and I am sure that she will be fine, but nevertheless I am also positive that I will be a basket case on Tuesday....
You don't remember who Bijoux is?!? Stay tuned and I will give you her full story (so far!)
Hope you are having a great weekend...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home