Tuesday 9 October 2007

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Hi all!
Okay - Is there anything better than leftover pumpkin pie for breakfast?!?!? I think not! ;o)
I hope you had a wonderful long weekend. Where I am, the fall colours are near their peak and there is a bit of crispness in the morning and evening air (even though it is still very warm during the day for this time of year!)

This weekend my family and I took our dogs on a lovely hike along part of the Bruce Trail and it was wonderful to be outdoors. I hope that you had some nice times too.

The weekend started off well. On Friday, Maple and one of her kittens Birch, were adopted together - hurray! Her other kitten Willow was a bit upset for a day but doing well now, and cuddling up to the other foster kitties...

Bijoux is still doing well - in fact she is racing around the house as I type - chasing the other cats and getting into lots of lovely mischief. I think she is really enjoying life at the moment and I am so grateful that she has been given the chance to have fun...

Luna the mama beagle and here babes are doing well...

The rest of the foster kitties are fine...

One tiny crisis this morning with some foster dogs that arrived that are very undersocialized - but hey - it can't be all good news or it wouldn't be my life right???

I am looking for a foster place for a young yellow lab, a 10 month newfoundland cross, and an anxious terrier... Anyone want to foster? Adopt?
I hope all is well in your world!
Shelly and the crew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home