Friday 23 May 2008

So far so good!

Well - I am please to report that everyone is still alive this morning - yay!I did drive to the emergency clinic last night to get some mammalac to supplement them, because skinny little mom is going to have a hard time dealing with eight babies I imagine.

The littlest new guy looked close to dead last night but seems to be perkier this morning so I am hoping they will pull through.

All I hope is that they are healthy or I will have doomed both groups. That is the big risk of putting them in.

Also, many cats DO take other babies readily enough, but on occasion the mom will kill the newcomers right off the bat or just ignore them completely until they perish.
Thankfully she seems to like them.

Pheeww!
Shelly and crew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home