Monday 29 September 2008

Did you have a nice relaxing weekend? Good for you - I am SO jealous!

On Friday night I got back from the vet - supposed to be vaccinations for Tobiano - but he still had enlarged lymph nodes, so no needles for him!

I checked my messages and Nemo was apparently droopy and not eating.
Off to Alliston to pick him up. By now it was 9:00pm.

Saturday morning bright and early, my dear vet Natalie agreed to see us. Poor Nemo was running a significant fever - so he got to stay at the clinic.

Here we are Monday morning - and he is still there. He has a fever which responds to meds but returns as soon as they wear off, no significant blood issues, no problems eating or pooping. Very, very weird!

Anyway, we shall see how he does...

I went to pick up a new foster dog today. He is a small shepherd size and all gold coloured- very sweet, good with kids and seems fine with other dogs.

When I got back there was a message from a foster home - their momma cat has diarrhea. I have made an appointment for her later today to figure out what that is about.

No more crises for awhile please!!!

Shelly and crew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home